For the Love of Learning

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dollar Tree Deal of the Day!!!

Okay so I know most of us are still trying to wrap our heads around the new shift to the common core standards. One of the biggest changes is the overwhelming push to have LOTS of quality nonfiction text in the students' hands. So...with all that said look what I found at DOLLAR TREE today...seriously...only $1 each!!!!! I bought enough to have a small group set of each. This is going to come in very handy next year. A great resource for parents to pick up too....kids love animals and National Geographic is the best!! Woohoo!!! I hope everyone else is excited by this find as me :)
 
 
This would be GREAT as one of your resources to use when students begin their research reports for common core writing!

 
They also had several of these Weird but True books....They are FULL of color photographs and strange facts that the kids will just love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment