For the Love of Learning

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Where Did The Time Go?!?!

Okay so I know I have been a total loser at keeping up with things....even though the year totally FLEW by and all my sweet babies are off enjoying their summers and preparing for 3rd grade I thought I would catch up on a few photos that I came across during our last nine weeks of school. I am so proud of all of my students and wish you nothing but the best.
I love you!!!
 
 
Random...





 
School Play
 

 
 
 
 
Sea World




 
 
 
Graduation 2013
 

 



 
 
 
Field Day 2013
 






 
End of the Year Photos... (Tabatha not pictured)
Jose
 
 John
 
Brandon
 
Eddie
 
 Jharod
 
Raegan
 
DeAmoni
 
 Hailey
 
 Davion
 
Emma
 
 Jonathan
 
Madison
 
Raul
 
Robbie
 
Addi
 
Rotayja
 
Kylie
 
Trace
 
My Class of 2013....I will miss you!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment