For the Love of Learning

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Want A Classroom Makeover for FREE??

This is for all the teachers out there who want to update the look of their classroom without spending a ton of money...here's how I'm doing it. I signed up to become a Thirty-One consultant. My kit cost me $99 up front (plus shipping and tax).  I had three parties in the first 30 days...one home party (thanks Rita!), one catalog party (thanks Jennifer!) and one work party (thanks Linda!). In all my parties totaled $1,200...and all I had to do was get the word out! Because I made over $1,000 in my first 30 days my kit was FREE (they refunded me the $99 I had originally paid). I also made $300 in commission for the month. Now, I am taking that $300 and placing my own party order. I am going to buy all of the things I want to decorate/organize my classroom. I will get over $300 worth of products (by the time I use my hostess credit and incentives) and I will make another $75 in commission off  my own party!!! Here's the breakdown....
-Spent $99 for consultant kit
-Earned $99 rebate for selling $1,000 in my first thirty days
-Earned $300 in commission
-Spent $300 on classroom decoration/organization
-Earned $75 in commission
 
If you want to do the same thing send me a message and I can give you more details. It is worth it for anyone but DEFINITELY teachers!!! Hurry though...the kit rebate offer is only good if you sign up before April 1st!
 
This is what you get in your kit for only $99!!!
These are some of the products I plan on purchasing with my $300....


 






 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment