For the Love of Learning

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guess How Much I Love You?

I saw a similar idea on Pinterest and decided to adapt it to fit my classroom. I covered my door with butcher paper and then sponge painted it with some festive Valentine's Day colors. After adding some border and a title it's all ready to go for my favorite month... February! My plan is each day after the students leave I am going to add a new heart to the bulletin board with a reason why I love my class... One heart a day for 14 days. The kids have already been asking me what I'm going to put on it. I can't wait to see their faces when they come in each morning and see a new note from me :)
 
 
I found these at Michael's for $1.99...and all their Valentine's Day stuff is 40% off right now. Score! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I linked your unit to my bolg! Check it out at http://laughterloveandlearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I pinned your new unit on Pinterest a few minutes ago and have alreay had people repin!:)

    ReplyDelete