For the Love of Learning

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Button-Poppin' Proud!

Okay so I know my post title sounds a little goofy but I just didn't know any other way to say what I was feeling. My parents used to tell me they were "button-poppin' proud" when I did something really amazing as a little girl...well now it is my turn to have those same feelings...except I get to have them for my daughter AND my students!!!

This week we had our first Student of the Month award.  Not only did my own little girl (who just started kindergarten) get chosen, but three of the students in my class also were chosen!!! You can't beat that!! So proud of all of their hard work...keep it up!!!
 
My baby!!!

 
My students!!! :) 
 
Nevaeh- Nominated by me :)
Austin- Nominated by Media (Mrs. Hunt)
Kirsten- Nominated by Art (Mrs. Smith)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment