For the Love of Learning

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thirty-One!!!

So as most of you know...I LOVE THIRTY-ONE! Well I've finally decided to become a consultant again. I just ordered my kit a few days ago and am anxious to get started. I also found out that the company is having an awesome end of February sale. If you place an online order on February 24-25th your shipping will be ABSOLUTELY FREE! In addition you will be eligible for three of the $5 totes. Don't have $100 worth of things on your wish list? Just call a friend and combine your orders. As long as you pay with one card you can still get the deal! Just click either of the images below to take you directly to my website. If you have any questions just let me know....Happy Shopping!!!
 
 
This is the Keep-It Caddy special...only $5 for each $31 you spend! It comes in several different patterns. Check out my website for more options.
 
 
Here are some ways I have used mine (I have quite a few of these!)...
  • File Bag (fits file folders when you insert a hanging file folder rack)
  • Desk Organizer (hides all your teacher extras like stamps, Post-Its, etc.)
  • Hair Care Bag (keeps all my daughters sprays/conditioners)
  • Garden Bag
  • Cleaner Bag
  • Car Organizer (keep the kiddo's toys hidden away)
  • Play Pack (keep coloring books, crayons, baby dolls, toy cars, etc. packed and ready to go)
  • Many, many more... How would you use yours???
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment